- Want to SHOWCASE your product or service?
- Looking for a forum to CONNECT with businesswomen from all parts of the globe?
- Need to FIND new clients or suppliers?
5 Tips on Effective Self-Promotion
1. Give yourself permission
2. Understand the politics of your professional environment
3. Write it down
4. Just speak up
WEXPO, a GlobeWomen project, is the premier online source for women in business globally to:
* Businesswomen’s Blog focuses on topic relevant to today’s
* Legacies of Women – Spotlight video series with a new Featured
Executive each month – just post your comments to join this
* Make Social Networking work for you! Join GlobeWomen on
Browse our WEXPO Marketplace – for GlobeWomen account holders only
* Support fellow women in business
* Locate business partners by region or industry
* Want to advertise with us? This online marketplace
is open to women business owners/managers.
* Click here to sign up for a GlobeWomen Account.
Stay informed on issues relevant to you
* GlobeWomen Enewsletter
* Best Practices to advance your business and your career
Join our Global Network of Women Business Leaders on Facebook
- Keep up-to-date on all GlobeWomen events including the Global Summit of Women, Corporate Women Directors International, and Diversity.
- Keep in contact with the amazing women you met at past GlobeWomen Events and make plans to meet up again at future functions.
- Use this forum to connect with like-minded women who want to expand or refine their businesses, be a business partner, a mentor, and friend.
- Raise your company’s visbility to a global community by uploading videos and materials to the GlobeWomen Facebook Group.
Get started networking today!
Sign-up is simple:
- Click the above link to “Get started networking today!” and follow the on-screen directions to create your account.
- Create your profile page by including your picture, your business information, and any other information you want to share with the Facebook Community.
- Search “GlobeWomen” and request to join the GlobeWomen Facebook group!
Concered about Privacy? There’s no need to worry!
You control your level of Privacy – here’s how:
1. Once you have created your profile, click the “Privacy” link in the upper right-hand corner.
2. Click on the “Profile” option.
3. From there, update which parts of your profile you want visible and to whom. The “Only Friends” option will keep your profile visible to the GlobeWomen Group and any other Networks you participate in.
Subscribe to GlobeWomen E-News
Sign-up for GlobeWomen’s monthly newsletter and stay current on economic-related news pertinent to today’s businesswomen. Our e-newsletter will also give you a first look at GlobeWomen’s events in the US and abroad – including the Global Summit of Women, Corporate Women Directors International, as well as Diversity events.Sign up today! But don’t forget to catch up on past e-news.
You can email GlobeWomen at email@example.com.
Our mailing address:
1100 G St. NW, Ste. 700
Washington, DC 20005
Telephone: 2002 835-3713
Fax: 2002 466-6195